Tuesday 3 September 2019

Spa in Georgioupolis





Ahead of my wedding I paid a visit to Georgioupolis Beauty and massage spa to find out what they offer and have a little pampering










Pedicure



For a bride a manicure is always important






I also decided to have a body scrub and facial


In a pleasant atmosphere with relaxing music


My therapist was not only experienced in beauty treatments but also a trained physiotherapist.



I visited another day to have an upper back and neck massage to relieve a stiff neck.


Brows lashes and waxing


It was a wonderful and relaxing couple of hours


Yes I would do it again!

The Spa has a range of organic cosmetics and a wide range of therapies for both beauty and health. for more information you can find them on Beauty and Wellness

No comments:

Post a Comment